[netCDF #WNI-999895]: Fortran90 interface insuficcient overloading

Hi Anton,

> According to the manual the Fortran 90 functions "nf90_def_var_fill"
> last argument "FILL_VALUE" should have the type identical to the one
> defined by the "VARID". While the only type accepted for "FILL_VALUE" by
> the interface defined in the "netcdf4_func.f90" is "integer". A proper
> overloading of "nf90_def_var_fill" accounting for different possible
> types of "FILL_VALUE" should be provided.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

I've entered a bug report for this, in case you want to follow progress on
when it gets fixed, or contribute a fix:

  https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCFORTRAN-24

--Russ

Ticket ID: WNI-999895
Department: Support netCDF