[netCDF #FIL-651276]: netcdf-c-4.3.1-rc2 ncdump test failures

Hi Dom,

We had someone build and run your test program, and he reported:

  I spent some time today looking into this, and unfortunately, I
  can't duplicate the failure.  I've tried on a POWER7 system running
  Linux that I have access to, but that passes all the tests properly.
  The source & test code looks good to me also, so I don't have any
  good options for helping Dominikus out, unless he'd like to give me
  access to the system where the failure is occurring.

Is it possible to provide an external user access to your IBM Power6
system, with enough resources to build, run, and debug this problem?

--Russ

Ticket ID: FIL-651276
Department: Support netCDF