[netCDFJava #KJD-261977]: NcML Aggregation

Hello Dr. Das,

To create a new NetCDF file, you can use the nccopy function as described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.4/netcdf-java/reference/manPages.html

In this case, the <filein> would be the NcML file you've previously created
through aggregation.

Let me know if you need any other help!

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Hi Caron,
>
> I am planning to stitch together two netCDF files using "aggExisting.ncml"
> element (Exercise 2) described at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/ncml/v2.2/Aggregation.html
>
> I can see the aggregated variable that joins my netCDF files. However
> unfortunately I do not know how I can save that new netCDF variable in
> a new file for my processing.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions or help.
>

> Best Regards, Tapash
>

> Tapash Das, Ph.D.
> Technologist Professional | CH2M HILL, Inc. | 402 W. Broadway, Suite 1450 |
> San Diego, CA 92101 | Direct 619.272.7272

Ticket ID: KJD-261977
Department: Support netCDF Java