Re: TDS GRIB Index Files

Hi Kevin:

If you are manually deleting grib files, you need to also manually delete the corresponding gbx9 and ncx files.

John

On 11/2/2013 12:49 PM, Sean Arms wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delayed response. I don't know if the TDS or TDM will take
care of orphaned index files, but it might ignore them if the file does
not exist. (John?)

We use a combination of the LDM scour utility and an old, crufty perl
script to take care of the index files while removing "old" real time
data to make room for new data; these programs delete the data files as
well as index files in one shot, which isn't exactly what you would want
for an archive.

John, do you have any suggestions?

Cheers!

Sean