[netCDFJava #QBC-740297]: Potential bug in aggregation with timeUnitsChange="true"

Hi Roland,

I've been watching the discussion over e-mail, and I've actually already
reproduced the behavior you are seeing.  Unfortunately, nested aggregations get
very complicated, and we're thinking about how to handle situations such as
yours in the future.  I suspect that the nested aggregation won't figure
prominently in the ultimate solution.

In the meantime, I've moved your support question over to JIRA, our bug
tracking system.  You can watch it's progress here:

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-514

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata