[netCDFJava #QBC-740297]: Potential bug in aggregation with timeUnitsChange="true"

Hi Roland,

Thanks for sending me back on the axis.  At first blush, the time
coordinate looks correct in the aggregated file because the numbers are
nicely sequential.  Going back into the original files shows the offset,
which I hadn't caught.

Sadly, nested aggregations have become too unwieldy to manage.  They end
up being slow and prone to bugs.

-Lansing