[netCDFJava #VKJ-807633]: NcML _Netcdf4Dimid, scalar shape compliance, and string separators

No problem.  As originally implemented, the parser was treating each individual
character in a multicharacter separator string as a separator, rather than
using the entire string as a single separator.  Subtle, but easily rectified.

-Lansing