[netCDF #CTG-267695]: problem in netcdf output

Hi Sara,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question.

I'm also sorry that we can't help with questions about "Coherens"
software, about which we know nothing.  This sounds like a question
for whoever supports Coherens ...

--Russ

> I' running Coherens software which is an Oceanography software,
> and after running I expect to get .N outputs but instead I have .U
> output. although I switched on netcdf. (that is : I changed 'A' to 'N' in
> my userdef_time_series.f90 file and also in coherensflags.cmp I switched
> on the path of netcdf and added -DCDF). generally by these changes I had
> to be given netcdf outputs.  I installed netcdf4.1.1 linux fedora 15
> on VMplayer on my windows 8 machine.
>
> do you know why I get .U outputs instead of .N outputs
>
> thank you

Ticket ID: CTG-267695
Department: Support netCDF