[netCDF #MVP-527542]: Fwd: query of netCDF file format

Hi,

> From:         manoj <address@hidden>
> Your name: manoj
> Your e-mail address: address@hidden
> Subject: query of netCDF file format
>
> please let me know, how can i convert my .XLS file of GCMS data into netCDF
> format....

This software may be of some help in converting Excel files to netCDF:

  https://code.google.com/p/netcdf4excel/

It's a freely available tool developed as a netCDF add-in for MS Excel that can
facilitate
the conversion of netCDF data to and from text form.

Here is another tool that might help:

  http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/sds/

It would require that you use Exel to export your .xls data to CSV form, then
use the tool
to convert that to netCDF.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MVP-527542