[netCDF #EJA-190555]: netcdf42-fortran: netcdf.h for fortran not found by configure (= a script glitch?) (fwd)

Hi Peter,

> The question:
>
> As most likely somebody at UCAR built/linked "everything" with the
> Intel-compiler (CESM, netcdf) as the manual says,
> a list of options to be specified, even manually, as all the "exports",
> might exist.
>
> Possibly you can send it by email / put mit in the documentation, such
> as: Building netcdf-C and(!) netcdf-fortran with Intel for Linux proceed
> as follows:.....
>
> If not: I try to find a solution myself (all Intel) and send it to you
> when I have it.

Here's what someone recently posted on the netCDF mailing list:

http://mailman.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdfgroup/2014/msg00082.html

At Unidata, we currently only test netCDF C and Fortran builds using
GNU, llvm, PGI, and Solaris compilers.

The Intel site:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers

just deals with the older unsupported netcCDF-4.1.3 release, that
included both C and Fortran libraries in the same package.

I've sent a question about this to the NCAR CISL support group,
address@hidden, and will forward the response when I get it.

--Russ

Ticket ID: EJA-190555
Department: Support netCDF