[netCDF #ZGJ-563249]: How to Run ncdump in windows environment

> Full Name: VINU P K
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Sir,
> I have Windows 7 and I want to run ncdump utility please help me.

Hello,

Installers for the Windows netcdf library and utilities may be found at the
following site:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html

Once you have installed the libraries and utilities and added them to your
system path, you will be able to invoke 'ncdump' from the command line, as
though you were on a Linux/Unix system.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

-Ward

Ticket ID: ZGJ-563249
Department: Support netCDF