[netCDF #DVT-865355]: configure

Hi Altin,

> I'm trying to install netcdf-4.3.2 to be used with CMAQ. I downloaded
> netcdf-4.3.2 and decompressed it using tar. Then being at netcdf-4.3.2
> directory I set a number of flags as recommended by CMAQ manual, using
> export command line. Then I tried to execute: ./configure but I got the
> message: ./configure Permission denied.
>
> checking with ls I have got:
>
> -rwxrwxrwx 1 user user 598096 Apr 23 17:35 configure.

The above says the file is owned by a user named "user" and
should be executable by anyone on the system.  Do you have
permission to write files in the netcdf-4.3.2 directory also?

If so, I don't know why you are getting "Permission denied" error.

--Russ

Ticket ID: DVT-865355
Department: Support netCDF