Re: NetCDF to Maven Central

Hi Chris:

That would be great if you or annie wanted to do that. thanks

John

On 5/12/2014 7:20 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980) wrote:
Thanks Annie and John,

John: I recall when I got the first NetCDF 4.2-min release up to Central
through Sonatype you guys were interested in maintaining that account and
thus I transferred the perms to you. Would you like me to take it over
again? I think I have the cycles to publish the releases to Central via
Sonatype OSS if you'd like -- or Annie can also do it.

Thanks and let me know!

Cheers,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Annie Burgess <address@hidden>
Date: Monday, May 12, 2014 4:14 PM
To: John Caron <address@hidden>
Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>,
"address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: NetCDF to Maven Central

Thank you for your response John.  I'm cc'ing the Tika dev list so we can
work towards an understanding of how best to move forward.

Best,
Annie

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:31 PM, John Caron <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Annie:

We find it difficult to keep maven central updated, and are maintaining
our our maven server here:

https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/
unidata-releases/edu/ucar/

is that sufficient for your project?