[netCDF #EFQ-588378]: how to compile netcdf 4.3.0

Hello Luis,

> Hi good morning my name is Luis Alejandro Del Castillo I am trying to get
> compile the netcdf 4.3.0. The Fact is that I have it compiled already but
> doesn't have the fortran support and I need this for WRF compile process.
>
> My configure option was
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/netcdf-f --enable -shared

Starting with netcdf 4.2, the netcdf-fortran libraries, as well as the C++
libraries, are separate from the netcdf-c libraries.  Once you have compiled
and installed the netcdf-c libraries (as it appears that you have), you will
want to download and install the netcdf-fortran libraries.  The latest release
may be downloaded from the following url:

https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/releases/tag/v4.4.0-rc1

We expect to have a new full release within the month.

If you have any questions about building and installing the fortran libraries
from the linked source code, please don't hesitate to ask.

-Ward

> but I don't know if this sentence activate the fortran support.
>
> Thanks

Ticket ID: EFQ-588378
Department: Support netCDF