[netCDF #MRB-844393]: make check failed

Hello Wei-keng,

That you for following up.  I do not know if it is pertinent, but we only
see the issue if we specify more MPI processes than processors available to
them.  For example, specifying 4 processes on a VM with 4 CPU's allocated
to it works.  If I reduce the allocation to 2 CPU's, we start to see the
failure.  I can envision circumstances in which the expected behavior would
be a failure, and circumstances in which the expected behavior would still
be successful tests.  Can you provide guidance as to which I should expect
to see?

The error we're receiving is along the lines of 'no such file/file
inaccessible'; I don't have the exact string in front of me.  Hopefully
that is useful.  I'm glad to hear you are seeing successes, that makes me
even more confident that the issue is with our test, not the pnetcdf
functionality.

Have a great morning, I appreciate your input on this.

-Ward