[netCDF #TMR-458993]: Failure to handle GDS server-side analysis URL with netcdf 4.3.2

Currently, the size limit is 4096 0bjects.
Since the largest object is an 8byte double,
the max # bytes is 8*4096.

Russ and I discussed this prefetch issue a long
time ago. I will ask him if he remembers why we
chose prefetch as the default. I think it was a
performance issue.

But I must re-iterate: I think using presence of a constraint
as a means to limit data access is a bad idea. You should
get the grads server developers to implement size based limit.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: TMR-458993
Department: Support netCDF