[netCDF #IUR-903346]: Possible bug on netcdf-fortran-4.4.0?

Hi,

> On a separate issue I am trying to build a test case distributed within the
> latest release of the DART 2014 suite.
>
> It requires a certain .mod Fortran file called types_mod.mod, which I
> assume should be produced by compiling the collection of Fortran wrappers
> for NetCDF. My question is, which building options should I enable in order
> to produce this required .mod file? When generating both the core and the
> Fortran wrappers, do these .mod files get copied to a pre-defined location?
> Am I missing something?

The netCDF Fortran software doesn't install any file named types_mod.mod.

The only public module files it installs are "netcdf.mod" and "typesizes.mod",
which are installed in the include/ subdirectory of the install directory
specified with the --prefix option to configure.

I'm not sure where the "types_mod.mod" module is produced, but I don't
think it's from netCDF.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IUR-903346
Department: Support netCDF