[netCDF #PHA-131789]: Regarding Netcdf

Hi Satya,

> I have installed netcdf software sucessfully, there is a utility called
> ncdump in netcdf software. I want to extract the data from MM5 output file
> (MMOUT_DOMAIN1).
>
> Now, which command i have to use to extract the data from the MM5  output
> file (view it in text format).
>
> Kindly suggest me some solution.

It's just a command-line utility, so you invoke it with options that specify
what
you want to appear in the output.  Here are some examples and the reference
documentation:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/workshops/2012/utilities/NcdumpExamples.html

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/html_guide/netcdf_utilities_guide.html#guide_ncdump

--Russ