[netCDF #PGT-746617]: make check error

Hello,

I apologize for the delayed response to your question.  It appears that libsz
is not on your LD_LIBRARY_PATH at runtime, but is required by libhdf5.  To get
around this, you will need to modify your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  For example, if
libsz was located in '/usr/local/lib', you would run 'make check' as follows:

    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib make check

Please let me know if this does not resolve your issue, thanks!

-Ward

> Dear support,
>
> trying to install netcdf and when i "make check" I receive the following:
>

> FAIL: tst_h_dimscales1
>
> ./tst_h_dimscales2: error while loading shared libraries: libsz.so.2: cannot
>
> FAIL: tst_h_dimscales2
>
> ./tst_h_dimscales3: error while loading shared libraries: libsz.so.2: cannot
>
> FAIL: tst_h_dimscales3
>
> ./tst_h_enums: error while loading shared libraries: libsz.so.2: cannot open
>
> FAIL: tst_h_enums
>
> ./tst_h_dimscales4: error while loading shared libraries: libsz.so.2: cannot
>
> FAIL: tst_h_dimscales4

> 26 of 26 tests failed
>
> Please report to address@hidden

> make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
>
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/lustre/jhome13/jicg21/jicg2115/bin/cdo-install/netcdf/netcdf-4.2.1.1/h5_test'
>
> make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/lustre/jhome13/jicg21/jicg2115/bin/cdo-install/netcdf/netcdf-4.2.1.1/h5_test'
>
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
>

> Could you be so kind and tell me what should i do to continue the
> installation?
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Konstantinos Kazanas

> Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
> 52425 Juelich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
> Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Marquardt (Vorsitzender),
> Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Ticket ID: PGT-746617
Department: Support netCDF