[netCDF #PGT-746617]: make check error

Hi Konstantinos,

I'll jump in here, since I've seen that error before.

The libimf library is not related to netCDF.  It just provides runtime
support needed by the Intel compilers.  It may be that you need to set
a LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to tell ld where to find these
Intel libraries, or that may be done by shell scripts you have to run
to configure the environment when using the Intel compilers.  For
example, see this previous response to a similar user support
question:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdf/msg10723.html

There may also be some help in this Intel guide for using their compilers
to build netCDF libraries:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers

--Russ

Ticket ID: PGT-746617