[netCDF #MXN-290511]: Dataformat

Hi Dongfeng,

> I have some problems to open the 'netcdf' data. I got an data whose file
> extension name is '.netcdf', however, according to the unidata website, the
> netcdf data's extsion is .nc. I believe that this is a netcdf data. But how
> could I read this data?

The extension used is merely a convention, explained in the answer to this FAQ:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#fv17

> I will attach the data in the attachment.

The data you attached is definitely not a netCDF file or HDF5 file.  Sorry, but
I can't
identify what kind of binary file it is.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MXN-290511
Department: Support netCDF