[netCDFJava #OBN-997859]: Netcdf Examples for JAVA Version 2

Dear VINU P K,

Sorry for the confusion. Those are pretty old. We have a newer netCDF examples
page [1] with example data files [2] and corresponding programs (in various
languages, including Java) [3].

We will review the old page and, at least, update with links to the newer pages.

Thanks for reporting.

Ethan

[1] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/
[2] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html
[3] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/index.html

VINU P K wrote:

> Dear sir/mam
>
> I am a software developer in java , I want to write some java code to
> append two NetCDF classic files.
>
> I have already gone through some examples provided on
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/java/examples/ link.  It is
> mentioned that these examples use old version 1 Java netCDF interface.
>
> It is requested that kindly provide me the link to access the new NetCDF
> Java Version 2 examples.
>
> An early reply to this mail will be highly appreciated.
>
> VINU P K
> NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEANOGRAPHY

Ticket ID: OBN-997859
Department: Support netCDF Java