[netCDFJava #DJA-477948]: Enquiry About Java

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I think you've contacted the wrong group for support. This
support channel is for support of NetCDF-Java and the THREDDS Data Server (TDS).

This is completely unrelated to TDS certificates and TRASES for tax forms.

Thanks and good luck!

Ryan

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to dounload form 16 and 16A from tds trases side but when i
> dounload showing to install java but when i instal java 8 latest then
> this is not working so plzz suggest me, which java version we have to
> dounload to dounload tds file from tracse side.
>
> Regards Rishi Kumar Yadav
> Mob9971709114
>
> Dear supportnetcdfjava! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!

Ticket ID: DJA-477948