[netCDF #RWH-394641]: NetCDF Java: Writing Structures to files

Hi list,

I'm trying to export a file in the NetCDF 4 format using NetCDF Java. I
have followed the instructions to install the C library and it seems to be
loaded successfully with netcdfAll-4.3.jar. However, the exported file does
not contain variables with Structure data type. I have found this
https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-391 and assume it is not
possible to export Structures with NetCDF 4.3. The issue seems to be
resolved in version 4.5; however when I switch to netcdfAll-4.5.jar the
exporting fails at writer.create() with the following error message:

Cannot determine Netcdf4 library path
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.create(Nc4Iosp.java:2251)
    at ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.create(Nc4Iosp.java:2251)
    at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFileWriter.create(NetcdfFileWriter.java:794)

I have installed the C library netCDF4.3.2-NC4-64.exe from here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html.

Could someone give me a pointer?

Cheers,
Nhan