[netCDF #LKI-353917]: netcdf4 ivf win7

Hello,

Thank you very much, this is very useful!  We are in process of adding official
Fortran support for Windows, so it is very encouraging that you were able to do
this.  I appreciate you sharing these with us.  If you don't mind me asking,
can you share a little bit how you were able to do this? Did you use our
CMake-based build system or did you start from scratch?

Thanks again, have a great day!

-Ward

> Dear Unidata support,
>
> I had pre-built both new 32ibt and 64bit netcdf4 fortran version with Intel
> Vislual Fortran in Win7. This may be help for someone whom use netcdf in IVF.
>
> The download site:
> www.whigg.cn/yanhm/fortran.htm
>

> Best Regards,
>
> YAN