[netCDF #IDI-622224]: Fail on make test

Hi,

> I am trying to install the netcdf C libraries on my mac (OSX Yosemite
> 10.10.1).
>
> After running through:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/Users/apple/local --disable-netcdf-4
> ./make check install
>
> The last command ends with 4 failed tests:
> FAIL: tst_ncdap3.sh
> FAIL: t_dap3a
> FAIL: test_cvt3
> FAIL: test_vara
>
> I am trying to install GOTM v4.0. I don't know where the problems.
> Your help is highly appreciated.  I have attached the log file as it
> shows on the screen.

I'm not sure what the cause of the failures are, but a possibility is a bug in
correctly parsing the UTF-8 encoded characters in the user-name part of
the OPeNDAP remote access tests, "file:///Users/apple/百度云同步盘/"

A workaround so that you can finish the tests and installation is to avoid
the DAP remote access tests, by using the configure option

  --disable-dap-remote-tests

--Russ

> Great thanks,
> Bingzhang
>
> --
> Bingzhang Chen
> Ph. D.,
> State Key Lab of Marine Environmental Science,
> College of Oceanography and Environmental Science,
> Xiamen University,
> Xiamen, Fujian 361005
> P. R. China

Ticket ID: IDI-622224