[netCDF #GGV-234602]: Install netCDF on Centos

Hello Mickias,

NetCDF 4.1.3 is an old and unsupported version, but if you can provide the
'test-suite.log' file generated when the tests were run,  I can try to steer
you in the right direction.  It may also help to provide the 'configure.log'
generated when you configured the project.

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> To whom it concerns,
>

> After using "make install", we have a message saying that we have
> "successfully installed netCDF!".  It then cautions us to perform "make
> check" in the command line.
>

> So we did the make check and the following is what resulted, and it suggests
> to contact you.
>
> 1 of 50 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
> make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/akgv7/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/nc_test4'
> make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/akgv7/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf-4.1.3/nc_test4'
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
>
> Do you have any suggestion where that error could be and how we can fix it?
>

> Thanks for your assistance.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Mickias Kebede
>
> Ph.D. Student