[netCDFJava #BDR-563250]: Issue reading/writing with OPENDAP

Ann,

What version of netcdf-java are you using? I made a mistake based on what I
thought would happen, but hadn't run your example code. When I run your
example, with netcdf-java 4.6.1, your original URL ending in '.nc' works fine
for me.

There is one problem where I get an exception at line 63 because you are taking
a variable from the Opendap dataset and passing it to ncwriter.write() for the
local dataset; you can't do that, you need to create a new Variable for the
local dataset.

Ryan