[netCDF #NBS-703757]: A Reader for This File

> Is there anything for Windows 32 bit?

Yes, you can get the prebuilt library and command-line utilities from here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/ftp/netCDF4.3.3.1-NC4-DAP-32.exe

and instructions for installing from here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/winbin.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: NBS-703757
Department: Support netCDF