[netCDF #DLC-124113]: Convet data

hi,

> I have download spatial data (montly precipitation) 2006-2035, i have
> problem, the data format is netCDF (.nc), i'm using software CPT for
> prediction,

We don't know anything about CPT.

> I need data with format of CPT (.tsv) can you help me,?
> how to convet .nc to .tsv format,

.tsv files are just "tab separated values", like the common comma-separated
values
text format, but using tab characters instead of commas.

All I can suggest is looking at this netCDF FAQ answer for ways to convert
netCDF
to text format, and to CSV in particular:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/ncFAQ.html#How-do-I-convert-netCDF-data-to-ASCII-or-text

> My supervisor suggested to use NCL but I can not make the code for NCL,

The instructions for building and installing NCL from source are here:

  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

but you don't have to build from source. Instead, I'd recommend downloading
pre-built binaries, if you choose to use NCL:

  https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.630.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: DLC-124113
Department: Support netCDF