[netCDF #DPA-735121]: Build NETCDF for the Phi

Hello Pratha,

I'm afraid we don't have any instructions specifically for Xeon phi; I'm afraid
I don't have access to such an environment, so I can't give you any specific
guidance.  Our general instructions may be found here:

*
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html

If you are stuck on a particular step, please contact me and I will provide as
much help as I'm able.

-Ward

> Hello
>
> Is there any documentation that can help me build netcdf on Xeon phi.
> Please help
>
> https://www.nccs.nasa.gov/images/MIC-Talk3.pdf
> Is this one proper ??
> I am getting various errors while using it
>
> Regards
> Pratha

Ticket ID: DPA-735121
Department: Support netCDF