[netCDF #KHJ-604410]: problems building netcdf 4.4 with Visual Studio 2015 and windows 10

Hello Jac,

I have not tried to build netcdf using the latest Visual Studio.  I notice from
the logs you sent that you are working in a directory named 'netcdf-4.4'.  Are
you working with the netcdf-c library? Or is this the netcdf-fortran interface?
I'm afraid we do not provide Windows support for the latter, although I have
heard second-hand that people have been able to get it working with the Intel
fortran compiler.  If it is the former, what is the compiler set to in CMake?

-Ward

> Hello
>
> I have downloaded netcdf and tried to create a visual studio solution
> using CMAKE GUI CMAKE fails on the ground that it does not recognize
> the compiler (see attached log files).
>
> Any help would really be appreciated.
>
> Best
> Jac