[netCDF #QSQ-920786]: Time for a new release of NetCDF-C++4?

Hello Elizabeth,

I'm currently focused on getting the netcdf-c release out the door (any day I
hope, as we are down to the last couple of issues reported from the previous
release candidate).  Once that's finished, I intend to put out new releases of
the fortran and c++ interfaces.

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the latest release of NetCDF-C++4 has no close() method and
> is over two years old.  I consider that a pretty serious flaw; serious
> enough I'm compiling from master now.  Maybe it's time for a new release?
>
> Thanks,
> -- Elizabeth

Ticket ID: QSQ-920786
Department: Support netCDF