[netCDF #LUI-935111]: make check fail

Hello Genevieve,

From the test-suite.log file you attached, I'm seeing the following error:

````
./tst_h_files: error while loading shared libraries: libhdf5.so.8: cannot open
````

This suggests that `libhdf5.so.8` is not on your system LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  This
typically happens if the hdf5 library is not in `/usr/lib`.  If it were
installed in `/usr/local/lib`, he way to fix this would be to either specify
your environmental LD_LIBRARY_PATH when needed, e.g.

    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib make check

or to specify this in your .bashrc, .cshrc, etc.

If you are unsure where this is located, I'd be happy to help figure it out if
you can provide the `config.log` file generated when you configured netcdf.
Otherwise, please let me know if you are unable to fix this issue.

Thank you, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I just tried to install netCDF. After running make install, I had a
> message saying installation successful, but after running make check
> after as recommended, I had 24 failed test, and only 2 successful. It
> says to report the log file so please find it attached to this email.
>
> Can you help me figure out the problems with my installation?
>
> Thanks,
> Genevieve

Ticket ID: LUI-935111
Department: Support netCDF