[netCDF #CDN-649463]: ncdap_test failed

Hello Emmanuel,

Regarding 4.3.3.1, I'm surprised disabling the remote tests didn't work.  If
you want to proceed trying to figure out this issue, can you send me the
config.log file from that build? Also, is the problem during configuration or
when you run the tests?

If you'd prefer to proceed with 4.4.0, I think you can safely ignore the
warning you are receiving.  It's obviously a problem that I need to fix on my
end.  However, in the configuration summary, we see the following:

* Extra libraries: -lpnetcdf -lsz -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -ldl -lm -lz -lcurl

The fact that -lpnetcdf is in that list tells me that netcdf will be built with
pnetcdf support.  What happens if you try to build afterwards? Does it build
successfully and, if so, does it appear to use pnetcdf? If so, then this is
merely a false negative and a confusing issue.  If it doesn't work, then the
problem is much more serious.  In either case, I will try to get a fix out in
short order!

I've just opened a ticket on our GitHub page, viewable here:

* https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/194

-Ward

Ticket ID: CDN-649463
Department: Support netCDF