[netCDF #YFI-874195]: netcdf-c unable to detect -fortran

Hi Chris,

This has come up before, and I need to 1) document the issue and 2) add a fix.

Long story short, you are fine.  In `nf-config`, the `--has-f03` flag currently
supersedes the `--has-f90` flag; if `--has-f03` is true, all all of the `f90`
functionality is present.  There are historic reasons (which predate my
involvement with netCDF) regarding why these flags are mutually exclusive, but
I need to straighten it out.  The issue is further confused by the fact that
`nc-config` does not report a value for `--has-f03` at all.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but you should be ok to proceed; despite
appearances, everything in your build is fine.

-Ward

Ticket ID: YFI-874195
Department: Support netCDF