[netCDF #KWS-195468]: Question

Hello Michael,

I'm not overly familiar with WRF myself, but according to the WRF website, the
WRF I/O API supports netCDF, PHD5 and GriB 1/2 formats.  Your best bet may be
to contact WRF User Support; the associated webpage may be found here:

* http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/supports/wrfhelp.html

Hopefully they will be able to provide concrete answers to your questions!

-Ward

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I have a question concerning the format of NetCDF - data and WRF- data..
> First, is a WRF - data actually a NetCDF - data?
> I am totally new in this issue-area and I have no idea where I should
> start to learn anything about NetCDF etc.
> My second question is if it is possible to combine two data; in my case
> it would be a WRF - data and a NetCDF - data and the result should be a
> data with the variables, etc. of both previous data.
>
> I would be grateful if You could help me.
>
> Yours sincerely
> Michael Stolz

> Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
> 52425 Juelich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
> Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Marquardt (Vorsitzender),
> Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Ticket ID: KWS-195468
Department: Support netCDF