[netCDF #JMP-514642]: How to convert netCDF file in Text File

Hello,

Using the ncdump utility that comes with netcdf, you would be able to run it
from the command line thusly:

    $ ncdump [filename] > output.cdl

This will give you a human-readable file.  I'm afraid I can't speak for the
other utilities mentioned, as we do not provide/support/maintain them.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Thanx for the reply. But as I am very new with netCDF format, I am asking for
> if there is any kind of tutorial available to clearlt understand how to
> concert netCDF files.
>
> Please its very urgent for me.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Gazi Md. Riasat Amin
>
> Research Associate
> [DEltas, Vulnerability and Climate Change: Mitigation and Adaptation (DECCMA)
> Project]
> Institute of Water and Floor Management (IWFM)
> Bangladesh University of Science and Technology, BUET, Dhaka.
> M: +8801687665578

Ticket ID: JMP-514642
Department: Support netCDF