[netCDF #YNV-368298]: netCDF z/OS port problems resolving zlib

Hello,

From what you've provided, I think you just need to add the following to your
environment variables:

    export LIBS="-lssh2 -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lnghttp2"

This should tell configure to always link against these libraries.

Let me know if this works as expected,

-Ward

Ticket ID: YNV-368298
Department: Support netCDF