[netCDF #NBG-687264]: Error compiling NetCDF with ifort

Hello Simone,

It appears that two issues occurring simultaneously.

1.  There is an older netcdf-fortran install on the system which is conflicting
with the existing install.
2.  libnetcdf has not been installed in /usr/local/lib

After running make check, did you run 'make install'? If so, you should see
'libnetcdf.[]' in /usr/local/lib and 'netcdf.h' in /usr/local/include'.

You might see if you can remove the netcdf.mod in /usr/include.  Can you
provide the config.log generated when you installed netcdf-c and netcdf-fortran?

-Ward

Ticket ID: NBG-687264
Department: Support netCDF