[netCDF #IDV-870642]: Windows DLLs for NETCDF 4.3.3.1

Hello,

The downloads for Windows/Microsoft Visual Studio may be found at
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html.  These binaries
are for the netCDF-C libraries.  The C++ interface can be compiled using cmake
and Visual Studio.  The netCDF-Fortran interfaces aren't currently available on
Windows through a binary download, although we hope to have that sooner than
later.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> I've been nosing around looking for some sanctioned binaries - but all
> I've found are static builds.
>
> Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -jrm
>
> James Mason
> Exa Corp