[netCDF #RUB-858326]: configure errror

Hello Tak,

My apologies for the delayed response; I was out of the office last week.
Looking at the config.log, I see what you're referencing, e.g.

`./conftest: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdf.so.12: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory`.  Typically, this suggests that
the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH` environmental variable needs to be set to the same
directory containing libnetcdf.  For example, presuming that you installed
netCDF-C using prefix=/usr/local, you would set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
before running configure for netCDF-Fortran.

Let me know if this helps, or if the issue persists.  Have a great day!

-Ward

> Full Name: Takehiko Nose
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netCDF-Fortran 4.4.3
> Operating System: Fedora 22
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi,
> How are you?
>
> I'm not totally sure what level of support you provide; however, I'm having a
> bit of an issue trying to build NetCDF Fortran libraries.
>
> I've built the netCDF-C 4.4.0 library and "make check" suggests it was
> compiled correctly.
>
> Looking at the configure.log file (attached), there are clearly some issues
> finding required input file(s) at lined 104-105. That's as much as I can
> interpret.
>
> Would it be possible to suggest what might be happening here?

> Kind regards,
> Tak

Ticket ID: RUB-858326
Department: Support netCDF