[netCDF #ANY-749300]: using netCDF within a FORTRAN program

Hello Maurice,

Unfortunately, we do not officially support the netCDF Fortran interface under
a Windows environment.  While it has been reported to us that some users have
been able to build netCDF-Fortran using Windows and Visual Studio (to generate
the .dll file), this is not something we officially support yet.

If you are able to build the Fortran DLL, you will also need the netCDF C
library; the Fortran library provides an interface to the C library for use
with Fortran software.  The C libraries may be downloaded (for Windows) from
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html.

I'm sorry I can't provide a more positive answer, but hopefully this
information will be useful to you,

-Ward

Ticket ID: ANY-749300
Department: Support netCDF