[netCDF #CHF-994141]: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)

Hello Salik,

From the config.log file you provided, I see the following:

    ./conftest: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdf.so.11: cannot

This suggests that either netcdf-c is not installed, or it is installed in a
non-standard location.  If it has not been installed, you will need to install
netCDF-C, available from https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases.  If it
is in a non-standard location, you will need to specify this by setting the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, e.g. LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib, or whatever the
appropriate location is.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> While trying to compile netcdf-fortran 4.4.4 on Red Hat release 7.2 I get the
> the configure error "cannot compute sizeof (off_t)".
>
> I have tried following the instructions on
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html,
>  as suggested in other answers on this problem, but it doesn't work for me.
> Are there other ways to solve this issue?
>
> I attach config.log
>
> Best,
> Salik Rosing
>

> [Science_E-mail-signatur_UK]