[netCDF #SXE-762095]: Corrections to netcdf 4.4.1 news page

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the copy edit; I appreciate the feedback.  It's always great to get
a second opinion!

I'll forward this on with my agreement to our writer/resident editor and
request he make the changes.

Thanks!

-Ward

Ticket ID: SXE-762095