[netCDF #GYH-991840]: Unable to read data from ncar ncep reanalysis 2 data files

Hi Ashwin,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide much help with this as I am not a
Fortran developer.  From the error you reported it would appear that the issue
is related to deallocating 'temp'.  Have you tried stepping through this
program with a debugger like gdb? That may provide additional information you
can use to debug this issue.

I'm sorry I can't provide more direct help,

-Ward

> Hello,
> I would like to be guided into how exactly read in data from a
> NCEP NCAR reanalysis 2 data files. Right now I am getting segmentation
> faults. When I print out the type I get the number to be 3. That means it
> is a short integer. I declare that in fortran as integer*2. But I still get
> these segmentation faults when I run the program. I believe the data has
> been packed as short integers and I am unable to read them as of now.
>
> I am enclosing my code and the error message.If you wish to run my code and
> need sample data just download any ncep ncar data file.
>
> Regards,
> Ashwin.

Ticket ID: GYH-991840
Department: Support netCDF