[netCDF #IPX-282124]: missing test file tst_fill_attr_vanish.c?

Hi Alex,

Thanks, yes, the file was inadvertently excluded from the release; this is
corrected in the upcoming 4.4.1.1. release.  It looks like you've got the issue
fixed, and I apologize for the problem!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> When building the latest netcdf 4.4.1 with cmake I'm getting:
>
> $ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/netcdf-4.4.1 ..
>
> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1336 (ADD_EXECUTABLE):
> Cannot find source file:
>
> tst_fill_attr_vanish.c
>
> Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
> .hxx .in .txx
>
> Looks like tst_fill_attr_vanish.c is missing.
>
> Removing this test from nc_test4/CMakeLists.txt fixes the issue.
>
> Thanks for fixing.
>
> --Alex
> --
> Alexander Pletzer
> HPC Scientific Programmer for New Zealand eScience Infrastructure (NeSI)
> National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA)
> 301 Evans Bay Parade, Hataitai, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
> mobile: +64 21 085 79661
> http://www. <http://www.niwa.co.nz>nesi.org.nz

Ticket ID: IPX-282124
Department: Support netCDF