[netCDF #DDI-914172]: Netcdf fortran and PGI compiler

Hello Isabel,

status = 0 typically means "No error", so I am surprised that it is reporting a
non-error as an error.  This sounds like a problem with the docker image.  Is
this a publicly available docker image, and if so, may I ask what it's called?
I'd be happy to poke around and see what the expected behavior is.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Full Name: Isabel Fernandez
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf 4.3.3.1
> Operating System: CENT OS under virtual machine VMW
> Hardware: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5600U CPU @ 2.60 GHz 8GB RAM
> Description of problem:
>
> First, I am new to the use of netcdf, I will try give a accurate
> description of the problem and the environment.
>
> I have a Linux virtual machine (VMW) with CENT OS 7 installed in it. In
> that virtual machine I connect to a Docker to run a code (fortran)
> that works with netcdf.
>
> My compiler is PGI I installed the netcdf packages (netcdf-packages.png)
> using yum.  And I successfully compile and link the code with
>
> LFLAGS = -lnetcdf -lnetcdff -lm
>
> The problem comes when I try to run the code, it starts reading the
> .nc files, I open the file, find the dimension ID of time, get the last
> record id, it start reading data, and when is done reading the run is
> stopped with a netcdf Error: status = 0 (netcdf-error.png)
>
> Do you have any idea of why is this happening? Or where I should look
> for more information about it?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Isabel

Ticket ID: DDI-914172