[netCDF #GGW-326248]: netCDF and Vb.Net

Hello Raymund,

Unfortunately, netCDF 3.6.1 and vb.net are old enough that they are not
supported at all.  If you want to develop with/write software that uses netCDF,
you will need to use one of the latest community editions of Visual Studio, as
well as the latest release (netCDF-C 4.4.1).  You can find information for
working with netCDF files at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs.
You can download the latest release from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases.

If you are just interested in working with netCDF files, you may want to look
at third party utilities; these are not provided by or maintained by Unidata,
but you can find a list at:

* http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

I'm sorry I can't provide a more immediately useful/helpful response, but
hopefully this information will prove useful.

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on NOAA netcdf files and would like to know how
> to convert netcdf files to other formats like csv, pdf using vb.net
> project and netcdf.dll 3.6.1.
>
> Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Raymund Concon
> Solutions Architect
> Tel: (416)592-7812