[netCDF #RHQ-929943]: netcdf file write

Hello,

This is impossible to say, as the number of things which may impact this are
very large:

* The size of the data to be written.
* Are any of the dimensions unlimited?
* NetCDF3 vs. NetCDF4 file format.
* Chunking, Compression?
* Parallel vs. Serial I/O.
* The underlying computer, disk storage, file system; e.g. environmental
properties.

Without more information, I'm afraid I can't give a better response, and even
with this information the only real way to see is to try writing the data and
then seeing how long it takes.  At that point, the parameters outlined above
can be tweaked somewhat to try to optimize the data so that it can be written
in the most efficient method possible.

Have a good day,

-Ward

> Hi,
> How much time it will take to write a 3D variable into the netcdf file.
> Which constraints will define this..
>
> --
> Thanks and regards,
> Sachin H. Shinde